Tracing and registration on TEJTII

Explore this help section for different topics and issues.
Forum rules
A Tajima commercial embroidery machine and DG/ML by Pulse software group but those using other machines or software are welcome to join. Lots of information in the Files and Links section of the group.

Rules are simple 1) No flaming. Disagreements are OK but rudeness and disrespect are not 2) No blatant advertising but postings of Tajima or Pulse pricing specials, new machine model introductions, software upgrades, machine or software classes, show dates, private equipment sales, etc. are fine 3) Off topic conversations will be kept to a minimum
DancingBayEmbroidery

Tracing and registration on TEJTII

Post by DancingBayEmbroidery » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:31 pm

I have a 2010 TEJTII-C1501. Lately I have been having trouble with registration.

If I have a design that has an outline sewn first and a satin fill on top, sometimes the satin will be screwed to the left or right. Usually to the right, but not always. The Tajima tech thinks it might be the X-Motor going bad, so I ordered one. Before putting it in, I ran a test where I sewed out a design I have having trouble with last week 4 times (2 to a hoop). All were perfect. The motor was warm but not hot when I pulled the 2nd hoop off.

Now for the puzzling part. I started out trying to sew out 4 to a hoop, but according to the trace, I would hit the hoop on the left and be way clear on the right. I went down to 3, then to 2. Trace was still off, but not where (if the trace were correct) I would hit the hoop. After the 2nd set of designs was finished, I did a trace with the hoop still on the machine. The trace was off about 1/4" to the right.

Later on, I sewed some cap back numbers (stacked) on the machine and the trace looked like it was spot on.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks,
Alisa Davis
Dancing Bay Embroidery

DancingBayEmbroidery

Re: Tracing and registration on TEJTII

Post by DancingBayEmbroidery » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:18 pm

testing subscribe

DancingBayEmbroidery

Re: Tracing and registration on TEJTII

Post by DancingBayEmbroidery » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:10 pm

testing subscribe again